ParaVolley Europe is excited to announce that expressions of interest have been received from two National Federation to organise the next European Championship which will take place in 2017.
The two applicants are:
- Croatian Paralympic Committee (CPC) for both gender
- proposed location: Porec (CRO)
- proposed dates: between end September and early November
- Italian Volleyball Federation (FIPAV) for Women only
- proposed location: Agropoli (Salerno – ITA)
- proposed dates: mid October
PVE Vice President Branko Mihorko will lead the bid process in cooperation with PVE Sport Director Maciej Chodzko-Zajko and the deadline for sending back the bidding documents is 31st August 2016.
Watch this space for more news!