Following the publication of the open positions within the PVE commissions/department, the PVE Executive Board has taken into consideration all the applications and CVs received for the following:
- Assistant Sport Director Beach
- Assistant Sport Director Clubs
- Medical Department Director
- Referee Commissioner
- Technical Commissioner
Further to the PVE Sport Director recommendations and review of the applications, the following individuals are therefore appointed for the positions described below effective as of now until the 2023 General Assembly’s elections:
- Assistant Sport Director Beach Antonello Calleja (MLT)
- Assistant Sport Director Club Jan van de Wijngaard (NED)
- Medical Department Director Axel Ruetz (GER)
- Referee Commissioner Senad Helać (BIH)
- Technical Commissioner Ute Maria Fischer (GER)
Each commission will comprise of up to six members who will be appointed following recommendation by the relevant commissioner and approval by the PVE Executive Board.
In order to apply and become a member for one of these commissions/department, individuals are requested to forward their CV and motivation email to email@example.com clearly indicating for which commission/department they would like to be considered no later than 30th September 2019.
The PVE Executive Board would like to take this opportunity to thank all the current and future applicants for their willingness to dedicate their personal time to developing the sport and congratulate all the new Commissioners and Directors on their commitment to the ParaVolley movement.