The ParaVolley Board met in Rome (ITA) yesterday as this week will see the culmination of the Sit2Play Erasmus + project and took this opportunity to confirm the commission members appointments as follows:
- Chair : Axel Ruetz (GER) MD,
- Members: Milan Milošević (CRO) & PhMD, Ng Kwok (FIN)
- Chair : Senad Helač (BIH),
- Members: Dariusz Jasinski (POL), Janko Plešnik (SLO) & Toomas Murulo (EST)
- Chair: Ute Maria Fischer (GER)
- Members: Adam Mailk (POL), Ema Vratarič (SLO), Oleksii Kharlamov (UKR) & Christian Battisti (ITA)
Jouke de Haan (NED) was also appointed as special adviser for the Technical Committee in charge of specific projects and tasks to be defined at a later stage.
Martina Terenova (SVK) is also to be appointed as assistant to Nello Calleja for Beach Paravolley to help with the development of beach paravolley.
During the meeting were several topics were discussed, the board agreed to extend the deadlines to register for the newly created competitions (Clubs Championship, Nations League and Women’s Open) until 2nd December.
The Clubs Championship second round is also now expected to finish by May 2020 and the Nations League will be moved to the second half of the year (TBD).
The board is planning to attend the finals of the Sit2Play project today and then meet after the competition to discuss the outcome of the Erasmus+ project as well as to start planning new ones.