37. Kotka tournament – Kotka (FIN)
February 9, 2019
Who can attend?
Men only and mixed teams. No classification needed.
Entry fee: 60 € /team (including only tournament participation)
All teams book their own accommodation, the organizer will help with the booking if needed. Available alternatives with some information are listed below, the prices are for 8.-10.2.2018.
1.Scandic Kotka (No offer received yet), 2 km walk and 2,4 km drive from the sportshall
- Not completely accessible
- Breakfast is included to the accomodation price, but there is no possibility for other meals at the hotel.
2. Santalahti resort, 14 km drive from the sportshall
- Not completely accessible
- Apartments for 10 persons, 898€ per apartment.
- No meals included, but there’s a hotel at the same area where breakfast and other meals as well are possible to arrange (alternative 3). Breakfast at the hotel 9€/person/meal, lunch mon-fri 9,50€/person and sat-sun 14€/person, dinner buffe 12,90€/person.
3. Hotel Santalahti, 14 km drive from the sportshall
- Rooms on 2nd floor, no elevator.
- Rooms for 2 persons, 65€/night.
- Breakfast included in accomodation price. Lunch mon-fri 9,50€/person and sat-sun 14€/person, dinner buffe 12,90€/person.
4. Original Sokos Hotel Seurahuone (the offer is valid for a minimum of 11 persons, when booking, you have to mention the name of the event, the booking has to be made before 1.2.2019), 11 km drive from the sportshall
- Rooms for 2 persons 122€/night, for 1 person 102€/night, an extra bed 20€/person/night. The rooms would be available on friday at 15:00, and checkout on sunday at 12:00.
- Breakfast included in accomodation price. For groups, the hotel offers a “sportsmeal” for 19,50€/person. The meal includes main course, dessert, green salad, drinks (milk, water) and bread. There are also restaurants in the hotel and close to the hotel.
- The accomodation price includes the use of the hotel sauna and gym.
There’s a possibility for transportation between the airport, hotel and sportshall. The price of the transportation depends on the amount of people needing the transport.
As mentioned before, meals are possible to arrange at some of the accomodation alternatives. There might also be a possibility to organize a meal at the sportshall during saturday. The price is still a questionmark, but we will ask for an offer if teams show interest in this alternative. There will also be a small cafe serving during the tournament.
We really look forward to see you in Kotka in february, and will help you with the arrangements if needed. Before the tournament we will need a list from the participating teams including player names and shirt numbers. If you have any further questions about the tournament or anything related to it, please don’t hesitate contacting us. You can contact me or also Marko Julin (LOC) firstname.lastname@example.org.