First International Sitting Beach ParaVolley tournament in Slovenia!
The tournaments will take place on 16th and 17th of JULY in KANAL OB SOČI (Slovenia)
There will be two tournaments organised:
- SITTING BEACH PARAVOLLEY (World ParaVolley Rules)
- OPEN SITTING BEACHVOLLEY (Local Rules)
- Application deadline: 1st OF JULY 2016
- Minimum of 10 registered teams
- Choice of different accommodation offers (the accommodation will be paid by the teams to the organizer)
- Fee per person: 20€ includes fee+food+transfer from the hotel
- Free transfer from the hotel to the courts (if the hotel is booked by organizer)
- Transfer from/to the airports – please ask the organiser for further details
1. INTERNATIONAL SITTING BEACH PARAVOLLEY TOURNAMENT MEN (or MIX) and WOMEN
In a case of fewer than 5 teams in the women category, there will only be mixed teams.
- Team structure on court – 3 players: a maximum of one (1) Minimally Disabled (MD) player is allowed
- WPV sitting beach volleyball rules http://www.worldparavolley.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2013-2016-World-ParaVolley-Beach-Rules-Sitting-v.final_.pdf
- Confirmed classification from WPV or the National Federation apply.
2 INTERNATIONAL OPEN SITTING BEACHVOLLEY MIXED TOURNAMENT
Team structure on court – 3 players (open to all)
For additional information, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org