Further to the PVE Executive Board Skype meeting which took place on Sunday 29th March, the following decisions were taken regarding the forthcoming 2020 competitions/courses:
- POSTPONED – dates to be confirmed no later than 17th May 2020 and to take place in 2020.
- European Championships Division B – please note that this competition is open to all the men’s team ranked 10th to 26th at the EuroSittingVolley 2019 in Budapest, as well as any other “New Nations” teams. This is the chance for teams who have not yet participated in official European competitions to do so. If you have not previously registered for this competition, please send your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. – #EuroSittingVolley
- Education courses – the Classification, Technical Official and Referees courses are still planned and there are still spaces for Member Nations to send their representatives so if you are interested in applying, please send a mail to email@example.com.
- 2020 European Clubs Championships Women
- 2020 Women’s Open – following the announcement about the Paralympic Games being postponed until Summer 2021, the PVE Board has agreed to open the initial Women’s Open competition to all the Women’s teams in Europe. As a result, the competition will now be called 2020 Women Nations League and teams not initially registered for the Women’s Open can now express their interest by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The competition will take place in 2020 – #SittingVolleyNL
- 2020 Men’s Nations League – we are still awaiting expression of interest for Member countries to organise this competition after August 2020 but no later than December 2020. Please forward your interest to email@example.com – #SittingVolleyNL
A ll the competitions scheduled for 2021 will take place as planned.
The PVE Board would like to thank you for your understanding in these difficult times and will keep you updated about new dates.
Should you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org or via Workplace/Social Media platforms.